Interpretation EvaluationsDo you have doubts about the quality and accuracy of your interpretation assignments?
The purpose of performing interpreter’s evaluations is to assess the interpreter’s language proficiency, interpreting skills and professionalism to protect the client and the public from poor quality services.
In essence, we evauate if the interpreter delivered the message as faithfully as possible and accurately reproduced in the target language the closest natural equivalent of the source language message, primarily in terms of meaning, and secondarily in terms of style, without distortion, omission, additions or unnecessary explanations.
We provide a detailed report with the categorized errors as well as a comprehensive evaluation with key scores and comments from a language expert.
Avoid serious risks involved in poor quality translation and interpreting services
- Monetary losses
- Malpractice – Any profession
- Inefficient resource utilization
- Delay in product/campaign launch
- Wasted mistranslated marketing campaigns
- Misdiagnosis/delayed diagnosis/medical errors with clinical consequences
- Barriers to access public services (government, legal, education, health, social services)
Peace of mind with the benefits of Multi-Languages high quality translation & interpreting services
- Avoid misunderstandings
- Increased safety & efficiency
- Clear accurate communication
- Strict enforcement of Professional Code of Ethics
- Risk management – communication issues are one of the highest sources of professional liability claims
Connection and engagement
- Improved service performance
- Greater confidence from your clients
- Connect with your clients in their own language
- Higher response and participation in your program
- Professional communication assists with the provision of client centered approach
- Certified agency
- Save time and money
- Outstanding customer service
- Full Quality Assurance process
- Professional confidentiality guaranteed