- Justine Bret – Acting Director of the Conference Interpretation Service of the Translation Bureau of Canada
- Ewandro Magalhaes – Remote Simultaneous Interpretation – Through the Walls and Around the World: The Power of Live Multilingual Streaming – KUDO
- Sergio Bendana – Leveraging Technology – Innovation and Business Development – Multi-Languages Corporation
- Oleksandr Pysaryuk – Localization Unconference
- Rony Gao – Master of Conference Interpreting – Cross-cultural Leadership Skills in Language Interpretation
- Sandra Paulini – MemoQ
- Kathleen Cotter – Business Development Manager – SDL TRADOS
- – Associate Manager of Translations – Hershey Canada
- Otilia Kiss – Health Coach
- Xiang Gu – York University – Master of Conference Interpreting
If you missed the registration period, please add your name on EventBrite, you will be placed on a waiting list and informed if we can secure a seat for you.
Date: Saturday September 21th, 2019
The conference will be offered as in previous years on a “Pay It Forward” basis. There is no financial commitment required from participants. For more info on how to Pay it Forward, please visit the Pay It Forward Foundation (Give to your favourite charity, perform a good deed, make someone smile). This is an honour system, we don’t need to know what you do when Paying It Forward.
FREE Raffle after the Awards
1 licence for SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
1 licence for MemoQ Translator Pro
After the Awards Dance and Zumba instructor Rosette Babayan will offer a Salsa dance lesson.
Professional Development Hours/Continuing Education Points
The 2019 Conference has been approved for (pending until program is ready – please check again)
- American Translators Association – 5 Hours
- OCCI-ACI 5.5 PD Hours.