Multi-Languages Corporation was one of the first translation agencies in Canada to obtain certification under:
• The Canadian General Standards Board CGSB CAN 131.10 Certification in 2009 – Canadian Standards on Translation Services
• The EN 15038 Certification in 2007 – European Standards on Translation Services
• The AILIA-NSGCIS Certification in 2010 – Canadian Standards on Community Interpreting Services – National Standard Guide for Community Interpreting Services
There are three key points common to all standards:
• Select your human resources with care;
• Come to an agreement on your project specifications before translation begins;
• Follow the specifications at every step of the project.